Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Pediatrician

So, we finally changed pediatricians at the beginning of the year. Yes, I am behind in posts, but we have a new addition to the family and she is now four months old.
I really like the new doctor. He actually had an opinion on eating organic food and what sunscreen ingredients that we should avoid. These are important things to me, but I have never had our conventional doctor have an opinion.
The appointment was pretty straight forward. He thought Cecilia was doing great, but understood we felt like we could be doing more. After talking through a few options he said he would like to send us to Shriners. I don't know anything about their program, but I am open to try anything.

1 comment:

  1. I am googling Shriners right now...I am glad you guys are open to anything!!! And glad you found a good ped for the girls.....love ya!

    ReplyDelete